Thursday 29 March 2012

April Wishlist!



NYX Nail Polish Mint Green £4.50
I have never tried NYX polishes before so I don't know much about them, I came across these in River Island and instantly fell in love with the colour! It's perfect for Spring, pastels will be huge this season and it's all about pistachio/mint green.  They also have other pastel colours available in yellow, pink and lavender...I might just buy them all!

YSL 'Voile de Blush' Gel Blush £28
I am in love with the new make-up collection from YSL it's bursting with colour and so pretty! I'm glad I noticed these gel blushes, my skin is lacking radiance at the moment (my 'pregnancy glow' seems to be non-existent!) and it sounds just like what I need to get some colour back in my cheeks! AND they are water-based and free from parabens/nasty chemicals! These get the thumbs up from me!

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter £7.99
I have wanted to try these since I'd heard about them and now that they're finally released in the UK, I still haven't been lucky enough to find a store that actually has them in stock! I've read some mixed reviews on these but I love lip balms and butters and have so many in my collection! I like that it claims to boost lip moisture by 156% and there's also a good selection of colours to try, as well as the not-too-hefty price tag - whats not to like?

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! £24.50
This is getting rave reviews and I will be rushing down to my nearest Benefit counter to try it as soon as I can!  It ticks all the boxes as far as a foundation goes - light to medium coverage, oil-free, SPF protection, hydrating benefits, light-diffusing properties - the list goes on! I'm a big fan of You Rebel, Benefit's tinted moisturiser with SPF15, which has just so happened to run out this week...perfect timing!

Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter £12.50
Body Shop Body Butter has always been a a firm favourite of mine but I have been trying other brands lately to see what else is out there.  I am intrigued by the new Chocomania range, it sounds amazing...chocolate and body butter- two of my favourite things! I will definitely be trying this and Body Shop are offering 50% off at the moment so you can get 200ml for £6.25...I'm off to order some!


Which of these products have you tried?

0 comments:

Post a Comment